Did you know that you can finally get a PERSONAL TRAINER COACH to help you create an effective and custom training and nutrition plan for you — at a FRACTION of the cost to actually have an in-person (face-to-face) personal trainer? And, you don’t have to leave your home to lose weight get fit, get strong and get healthy!
MOBILE FITNESS HQ provides customized online personal training and nutrition support for MOMS and WOMEN OVER 40.
We offer the ultimate effective training, affordability and flexibility for moms and women over 40 who are looking to get fit, get strong, and get healthy! Since the fitness training sessions are not done in-person, you can choose the best time to complete the workouts within a custom plan and structure tailored JUST for you!
Our virtual, online and mobile personal training plans are great ALSO for those who just need a little nudge or some extra expertise and support. It takes the guess work out of what you need to do on your training days and you get to connect with your coach via email and messaging at all times.
Check out our Training Programs.
OUR ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
- Book your FREE 15-30 minute new client consultation (no obligation)
- Complete a questionnaire to help us get an idea of “where you are” and your lifestyle
- Once payment has been submitted, we get set to work on building an effective custom training plan for you
- Within 1-2 days, your new custom plan will be ready and you will receive an email with a link and password that will give you access to your online training program (accessible on desktop, tablet, and mobile — convenient!)
- Workouts include options to be done in 20, 30, 45 or 60 minutes depending on how much time you have and frequency during the week
- Weekly tips, challenges and motivational support will be sent via the online system
- We will schedule a bi-weekly 15-minute check-in to make sure we are on track
- You will have unlimited check-ins and e-support via email or app chat with your trainer/coach
You can expect to start a new routine every four weeks. By constantly changing your exercises, you’ll challenge your body and mind!
Stop wishing. Start doing! #justdoit